Digital Mailroom Services
Our mailroom solution includes the following services:
- A redirection service will be set up by MISL so your mail comes directly to MISL HQ every morning.
- The mailroom team will open and sort each envelope into the specified categories, determined by the customer.
- Returns will be processed.
- Cheque or cash will be removed from the files and logged on a spreadsheet.
- Cheque and cash can also be deposited straight into your bank.
- Documents are then prepared for scanning by removing staples, paperclips and fastenings.
- Documents are then scanned on our high-speed Kodak scanners generating PDF files.
- PDF files are then indexed in line with the customer specification.
- 100% quality check is performed by our quality control team.
- Files are then uploaded to our bespoke MISL-Online hosting system or uploaded via SFTP for download to the specified recipients.
- Physical and digital copies of the files are retained for a pre-determined period before authorisation for destruction is requested.
- Upon receiving the signed authorisation for destruction, your documents will be destroyed in line with BS15713.
Switching to a digital mailroom offers potential for immediate cost savings and a quick ROI.
Speed and Accuracy:
With more than 20 high speed production scanners, we can digitise anything from a large A0 technical drawing to a small till receipt, enabling us to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers from many different industries and market sectors. MISL is certified to ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 27001:2013 , Cyber Essentials PLUS and we have rigorous QA procedures in place to ensure that our document scanning services continue to meet the high standards required by this certification.
Security and Privacy:
MISL will digitise your documents to PDF, JPEG, TIFF or any other open format files, delivering the data on USBs or encrypted hard drives. Alternatively, you may choose to have your data uploaded to our secure MISL Online web hosted solution. Whichever document scanning and storage solution you choose, our status as a “Registered Handler of Data” means that the security of your data is always assured. We utilise an extensive range of security protocols with our scanning services , which is why we are the document scanning company of choice for councils, hospitals & emergency services.