MISL IT Services
MISL offer a complete IT Service solution for your business.
With combined 30 years experience of IT Support, Hardware, Software, Security and Consultancy knowledge, we are confident we can get your business requirements met with one of our many solutions
IT Support Agreements
We understand that all companies have a lot to consider when purchasing IT Support, therefore we scope the size of your company, your available budget and the systems you are running. The services we offer are all tailored to you and if you don’t see an option below that suits, let us know and we will find a solution that does.
If you want peace of mind that an IT Specialist is on the end of the phone or an email and ready to help with any issue, our IT Support Agreement will be for you.
IT Support Agreement
- This provides IT Support Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm for all users within your business.
- We will complete and provide Technical Documentation to show your current network and recommend any changes to future proof your business.
- We work on being pro-active and not reactive and will a lot of the time be alerted to an issue before it impacts you as a user, using our specialist tools.
- We will manage your Windows Updates so this is another stress you can forget about but ensuring maximum security to your business.
- We provide full on-site and remote support when needed.
- No long-term commitment – give us 2 months’ notice in writing to cancel your contract.
Please note that installation work and additional hours are chargeable, (reduced from standard adhoc price). Local site visits are included in the cost, but visits to some locations may incur a surcharge, depending on distance or travel time from our office.
Ad-Hoc IT Support
The below are options best if you do not want to commit to an IT Support agreement but are however in need of IT Support.
Low Priority Support
If you have a low priority issue but is not business critical.
We respond within 2 business days (9am to 5pm)
Emergency/Business Critical Support
If you need help as soon as possible because of a business-critical issue.
We respond within 6 hours/same day (9am to 5pm)
Telecoms and Connectivity
We can now offer telecoms and internet connectivity for your business, therefore if you are coming up for renewal on your telephone system or internet connectivity, contact us for a competitive quote, which will bring your phones to the latest VOIP (Voice over IP) solution or your internet connectivity to a reliable, fibre, business quality solution.
MISL are also Draytek Advanced Networking Providers meaning we can offer top of the range hardware to compliment your network infrastructure, this can be for a variety of reasons such as; obtaining more WIFI coverage, more powerful WIFI access points, monitoring of staff internet usage and many more.
We have already obtained a number of certification to show you that we are committed to the service we provide and the high quality of technical knowledge that we hold.
- Microsoft Partner
- DrayTek Advanced Networking Partner
- Webroot Master Platform Partner
- Dell Authorized Reseller
- Cyber Essentials Plus