Microfilm / Microfiche
Whether you have an archive of microfiche, roll films or aperture cards, MISL can help digitise your archive, making file retrievals and information requests a much easier and modern process.
Alternatively if your microfilm is taking up valuable office space, MISL can collect, store and provide a “scan on demand” service at your request.
MISL have helped a host of companies with their microfilm digitisation such as Cambridge Assessments, Westminster Council and HSBC.
What we can offer:
- 16mm & 35mm Rollfilm
- 16mm, 35mm or Combination Fiche Jackets
- 35mm Colour Slides & Negatives
- Half Plate Negatives
- COM Fiche
- Aperture Cards
Who might use our microfilming services and what for?
- Local and National Government Departments (Title Documents, Maps, Records – Police, Military or Medical)
- Libraries & Museums (Maps, Documents, Books – Archives)
- Companies House (Tax/VAT Returns)
- Banks (Account Details, Mortgage Details)
- Insurance Companies (Policy Details, Claim Records)