Want to join our team?
Here at MISL, we value our people and offer great training and career opportunities as well as a friendly and relaxed working environment. We’re always looking for motivated staff with the right can-do attitude, and we offer great training opportunities and a supportive working environment.
We offer progression oppurtunities and incentives for the right candidates, this is not just a job, this is a career path and you can make it your own with hard work and dedication. If you think working with us is for you, please send your CV to the address below or apply using one of the below links.
We also adhere to very high standards in relation to our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications, therefore Information Security and Quality is always our priority.
If you’re interested in a career with us, please get in touch by emailing us here: email@example.com
- Ensure documents are efficiently and promptly prepared in line with MISL’s procedures and productivity measures.
- Read the job specification for rules and guidance to carry out the preparation of specific customer’s documents
- Ensure that you have all necessary internal MISL paperwork required to be able to prepare the job
- Prepare the documents as per job specification
- Complete box activity report, ensuring start time, finish time and break time have all been clearly marked
- Once complete, place the boxes in correct location for scanning
- Update the figure board each time a box has been prepped
- Complete time sheet and hand in at the end of each shift
- Complete work to a high standard
- Take ownership & responsibilty of workload
- Using your own initiative when working solo
To apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply via Indeed, by clicking here